Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Friday, May 21, 2010

oops!

It has been a while since I have updated. Not too terribly much has happened except me wallowing in self pity over my grades in repro and biology.

Finally I figured that it wasn't doing me any good, so I hunkered down and studied. I'm looking at a C- so far in repro based on the current curve. Hopefully everyone else gets crappy grades too. I know that is a little selfish, but its what I hope!

My amazing friend from high school just got done for the year at USC and is back in town! I have to dogsit for my boss this weekend so we are gonna hang out and catch up. I can't wait!

Lots of things are coming up in the next three weeks; I'm not sure if I should be excited or stressed. My grandparents will be visiting to see my dads graduation, planning a celebratory hike with B since the term is coming to a close, regstration for the fall, the hardest exams I have ever taken, and finally summer.

Have I mentioned that I will be attempting organic chemistry, calculus, and animal nutrition!I was planning to take applied repro, but there is a scheduling conflict. I'm hoping for the best and really trying to stay positive about studying

No comments:

Post a Comment