Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My guilty pleasures:

-Ricky Martin cd's. I have three. And not the english albums :)
-RedBull. Its so bad for you especially when drank(or drunk) in quantities more than 20 oz., which of course I do. Well did. I'm off the stuff for now. Let's see how long we can keep it that way!
-SOUR PATCH! If I have a few bucks and they're available I'll buy 'em everytime. Sour straws, off brand, brand new, sour patch watermelons. They're soooooooooooo good.
-Tea. Man how I love tea. Although I did not drink nearly enough this summer, but in the fall and winter I can't survive without it. Green tea, black tea, white tea, roiboos, herb, or flower petals. It's so effing fantastic.
-mom's lasagna.
-NCIS, House, CSI, One Tree Hill. Damn primtime. Oh well.
-Laying in the grass and cloud watching. What else would you do with perfectly abundant Oregon clouds?
-watching Empire Records with my sister while she dances around like a lunatic
-sitting in a diesel pick up going anywhere

2 comments:

  1. you've stolen my heart with your love for Empire Records.
    there. I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is NO REASON to feel guilty about drinking tea.

    ReplyDelete