Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You know, it's funny a thing, perception is.
I went and saw my mentor yesterday which was really nice. She got to asking me about Jimmy. Another bullet. Obviously I told her that we are no longer going out. Bonnie is such a sweetheart, she's always been there the last three years. I guess I never had the cojones to let her know that I could be a weak person. Bonnie asked who the new fella was. After telling her how small town but incredibly bright and open-minded Brandon is, she told me that I have interesting taste in men.

It's so weird to think that Jimmy was that much of a part of my life that even mentor really liked him. It didn't even occur to me that I forgot to send a mass message to anyone who has ever met him and I I(together that is) that we are no longer and not to ask anymore. Goodness gracious.

I never thought that life could be this bright, colorful, and lively. I'm much happier now. I love the sun.

-Goose

1 comment:

  1. Hooray. I much more prefer the small town but incredible bright and open-minded boy much more. :)

    Also, I watch One Tree Hill. Sorry. Stupid channel has a 2 hr time block on it.... I wanted to know and my friend has all the seasons out (thus far).... so I've been borrowing them one by one. :)

    ReplyDelete