Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You never really realize how stupid you were when you were younger until your sibling is at that age being just as stupid, or maybe a bit more. Oh how time flies.
In the last 2.5 years I have
  • received a GED from LBCC
  • enrolled at Oregon State University
    and completed 47 credits.
  • Moved out of my Dad's apt
  • Moved in with my sister while she was pregnant with my niece
  • Moved in with my 2 other sisters who were really crappy roommates
  • and finally moved back in with my Mom
  • taken a herd of 5 cows to 9 cows +4 lambs, 5 dairy goats(one being a smelly Billy), 2 turkeys, 25 laying hens, 2 geese, 2 pigs and 9 ducks.
  • bought my sweet ass laptop
  • worked at a summer camp which was by far the best Girl Scout camp experience ever having met a lot of sketchy creeper good friends.
  • grew a garden with tomato plants over six feet high!
  • canned a scrumptious plum sauce
  • picked something close to 50 lbs. of cherries
  • met someone great at Applebee's
  • read the best book of my life; "Way of The Peaceful Warrior"(DONT watch the movie, its HORRIBLE)
  • gone to Warped Tour for the first time ever
  • saw Taking Back Sunday for the second time and Blink 182
  • One Tree Hill is still the only soap that I watch
  • learned to be happy when its so much easier to be angry
  • loved having my own cala lillies.
Thats about it. I'm pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment