Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Friday, March 12, 2010

Here it goes...

I have been thinking about what I want to be when I grow up. The answer is that I don't know. I know that I am going to be a farmer, but that is a way of life-not an occupation.

The plan is to graduate college with an Animal Science degree and a kick ass GPA. The intent is that I want to keep my options open for grad school. But here's the thing; what would I study? I have had interests in the study of ruminology for the last couple of years but my new job has me wondering about going to vet. school.

The only thing is that I don't want to be a veterinarian. I want to farm. But if I could vet. my own animals I would have a huge advantage. At this point I'm just wondering what I am going to do with my life besides stay in love, get married, and have kids someday.

Daydreaming is probably the most accurate description. I guess we'll see where it goes, but as of yet I haven't a clue.

-Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment