Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Galatea Dunkel

I feel like I know this woman. As I became aware of her travels Eastward, I instantly knew that same very feeling of love and heartache that hopes. I especially know how to loathe the sketchy character Dean Moriarty. The woman who chases her lover all over the country, while he galavants off with whores. Except in this case its not a lover but a dear sister playing Ed Dunkel. And these whores are not women, but in fact so many very different versions of Dean.

The versions of Dean that most all women avoid, but they have a radar that finds Ed. He talks his crazy Gurgle Burble, per usual old Ed nods and clings to every word and follows submissively.

The way Dean can make someone drop everything without warning, he makes my skin crawl. Whether or not Dean can cry or be in fact a Real person is not relevant. He is inconsiderate and hope he does not pull Ed away from us again.

Please hope for my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment