Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Saturday, January 9, 2010

I am at a loss for words.

I really am. I hope that as I continue to try and write a blog each day I will come up with more meaningful things to say more often.

Today I woke up. Picked my sister up from my Dad's. Came home. Watched this weeks NCIS:Los Angeles and Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood. Went to the bank, payed some bills. Had a sandwich for lunch. Shopped at Winco. Came home. Fed the cows and rabbits. Helped cook dinner a little bit. Now I'm tired.

I'm sure it's just the new term starting to kick in. I am a bit pleased with myself, however, since I am scheduling the gym three days a week including cardio and cursed free weights. I really don't like free weights. I have never been much of a gym person, but those eliptical machines really do wonders. I really enjoy them since it eliminates the problem of shin splints. Yay inventor! So being more fit is my New Year's Resolution. I'm just so sick and tired of not being as strong as I used to be and having to ask for help, and of half my closet not fitting for the last three years. I'm not promising myself to work on it, but I am going to do it and accomplish a higher quality of health.

That's about all I think...

-Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment