Labels

Adventures (1) Farm Life (8) Food (3) Literature (2) Music (1) Politics (3) Ramblings (10) who i am (9)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What to write today...

So far pretty damn ordinary.

Mom woke me up at about 6ish. Didn't roll out of bed until about 7:30. Threw sweats on over my PJs, OSU hoodie, and a Columbia jacket. Hightailed it out the back door to go feed the Moos. Checked on Bing Crosby-Ole Faithful(sister; Trish) was feeding him his bottle. No sign of delivery with Anne.

Breakfast of champions: 1 ruby red grapefruit, 2 farm fresh eggs scrambled, 2 pieces of Jewish Rye toast-1 with strawberry jam and 1 with butta, 10 oz of hot cocoa. Delicous!

Drive to school with my favorite "Wake up with Emma!" on 97.9 who is apparently a petite blonde with perfect hair but sounds like a hardcore brunette who bashes on blondes. Guess not, way to disappoint Emma!

Pick up Bee, hike it to my Geography of the Non-Western World lecture. Currently waiting for Bee so we can go work out-a TON! He insists on forcing me do a negative pull-up; who knows how to do a 'negative pull-up'? I mean really?

-Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment